Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shopping Cravings

So Lately I've been going from store to store in search of God knows what. I've developed a sudden urge to shoe shop, which is totally uncharacteristic of me, especially since I wear practically the same pair of shoes everyday...which are my navy blue converse. While watching some hair tutorial vidoes, I found two shoe designers,Cathy Jean and Aido, whose shoes embody my personality to the dot. Also...I'm really loving some of the shoes Forever 21 has as well. I feel like changing my style subtly, however I dont really know what style I have...I think I want to start a Vintage collection of shoes and clothes...I'm gonna enjoy experimenting with new things.
Down below are three pairs of shows out of the twenty I looked at today.

                                                   Military Boot by Cathy Jean


                                                         Madden Girl Boots
Madden Girl Zorrba Boot
                                                        Taryn Rose Bice Flats

Taryn by Taryn Rose Bice Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment